Sunday 20 August 2017

No really - Coming Soon!

After months of trying to sort out the logistics, I have stumbled into EXTANT! SF's first project - and it's a doozie!

More details will be coming in the days ahead as I get word from the authors and finalize the deal, but I think you'll be as excited as I am.

We have 16 original stories from established and up-and-coming authors, all drawing heavily on the blood and sinew of classic fantastic fiction. These tales are variously weird, hard-hitting, mysterious, exciting, and horrifying - some of them all at once! I'm sure you'll like them as much as I do.

We even have a killer cover in progress. It's an amazing concept and I can't wait to see the final product - it's sure to be amazing, judging from the artist's comments and the initial sketch.

There are still a few things to sort out - among them the legals and some final editing of the stories - but once we have some of the formal bits sorted out watch this space for an announcement with more details of what's to come in the months ahead!

Kevyn Winkless
EXTANT! SF

No comments:

Post a Comment